8/24/15

The Guardian Star Series is published!!

Well, if you've been tracking the happenings on Barnes and Noble, Amazon, or Creatspace, you will know that

The Guardian Star Series is published!!

It's hard to believe that the series I started so long ago is finally out in its totality. It started as a single and grew to a include a sequel and then two more short novels decided to add themselves to the group. Who was I to say no! But, all is said and done and now: The Guardian Star's True Mark, True Captain, Conlan's Choice, and Tristen's Time are all published and available for your enjoyment! You can purchase them at any of the locations listed above or go to them directly from my book page. Remember to comment and let me know what you think! I love to talk to readers and hear their thoughts!

No comments: